Resident Evil World Index du Forum Resident Evil World
c'est un site pour tous les amoureux de resident evil,un RP amusant pour tous ceux qui veulent s'amuser et se marrer ! Venez nombreux sur RE World !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Big Time Rush Song For You

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Resident Evil World Index du Forum -> Resident Evil RPG -> Les personnages
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
noemarve
Soldat

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 23:15 (2016)    Sujet du message: Big Time Rush Song For You Répondre en citant

Big Time Rush Song For You > urlin.us/2bttu

Jetzt....bersetzung....hinzufgen....Beliebte....Songtexte....von....Big....Time....Rush....Worldwide....Til....I....Forget....About....You....Love....Me....Love....Me....Windows....Down....Like....Nobody's....Around....Big....Time....Rush....(Theme)....Big....Time....Rush....Cover....Girl....We....Are....City....Is....Ours....Superstar....24/seven....No....Idea....Show....Me....Big....Night....hnliche....Artists....Victoria....Justice....Ross....Lynch....Miranda....Cosgrove....Austin....Mahone....Victorious....Cast....Quiz....Welcher....Song....ist....nicht....von....Robbie....Williams?....Feel....Angels....Maschendrahtzaun....She's....the....One....News....ESC-Finale....in....Schweden....Eurovision....Song....Contest....2016:....Alle....Teilnehmer....des....Finales....im....berblick....Fr....se....Trume....Gute....Nacht:....Die....10....schnsten....Schlaflieder....mit....Songtext....Schlagerlieder....Die....50....besten....Schlager-Songs....mit....Liedtexten....Mehr....als....LaLeLu....Die....schnsten....Kinderlieder....mit....Liedtext....80er-Jahre....Mucke....Die....40....besten....Songs....der....80er-Jahre....Fan....Werden....Fan....von....Song....for....You....werden:....Jetzt....Fan....werden....Log....dich....ein....oder....registriere....dich....kostenlos....um....diese....Funktion....zu....nutzenBitters..Stephanie..King..Most..Visited..List..of..Songs..Jo..Taylor..Kendall..Knight..Katie..Knight..James..Diamond..Lucy..Stone..Logan..Mitchell..User..rights..nomination..Contribute..Add..a..Video..Add..a..Photo..Add..a..Page..Wiki..Activity..Watchlist..Random..page..Recent..changes..Song..For..You..543pages..on..this..wiki..Edit..this..page..History..Comments11.."Song..For..You"..Released..June..11,..2013..(album)..Recorded..2012-2013..Genre..Pop..Label..Nick,..Columbia..Composer..Ryan..Ogren,..Nick..Bailey,..Rami..Jrade..&..Meagan..Perry..02:06..Big..Time..Rush..-..Song..for..You..full.."Song..For..You"..is..one..of..the..new..songs..for..Big..Time..Rush's..third..album,..24/Seven405....Not....Allowed.References......Retrieved...from..."...Categories:...Songs...3rd...Album...Songs...Music...Lyrics...Song...stubs...Around...Wikia's...network...Random...Wiki...Music...About...Help...Community...Central...Careers...Advertise...API...Contact...Wikia...Terms...of...Use...Privacy...Policy...Global...Sitemap...Local...Sitemap...Content...is...available...under...CC-BY-SALogin....ohne....Passwort....Mit....Facebook....einloggen....Mit....Twitter....einloggen....Mit....Google....einloggen....Login....mit....Songtexte.com....Passwort....E-Mail....Passwort....Angemeldet....bleiben....Einloggen....oder....Abbrechen....Passwort....vergessen?....Kostenlos....anmelden......Forum..Active..TopicsJames..Otto..(my..most..favorite..singer)JOSweetHeart..•..25..min..ago..•..86..commentsRandomness..Is..The..Answer..#184Joeyy..•..40..min..ago..•..1,809..commentsWhat..Song..Are..You..Listening..To?..#23CaptainKeeta..•..1..hour,..31..min..ago..•..3,522..commentsMe..Encanta..EspanolOliviaKa..•..4..hours..ago..•..414..commentsHow..Are..You..Doing?..Jr.OliviaKa..•..4..hours..ago..•..3,725..commentsMood..ScaleCaptainKeeta..•..5..hours..ago..•..2,802..commentsHave..you..ever..won..a..sweepstakes/contest?OliviaKa..•..7..hours..ago..•..26..commentsThe..Last..TV..Show..You..WatchedCaptainKeeta..•..8..hours..ago..•..986..commentsDo..you..use..an..instant..messenger?..CarlJ..•..8..hours..ago..•..4..commentsWho's..Your..Favourite..Artist?H2oSecret0713..•..9..hours..ago..•..968..comments..ExploreBrowseActive..topicsNew..topicsModerators..Members....Members....CommunityActivityWho....is....onlineWho....is....newWho....is....wherePicturesHall....of....fameChatroom....My....AccountLoginRegisterLost....Login....Details.....Rihanna....-....This....Is....What....You....Came....For....Songtext....Knstler....A....B....C....D....E....F....G....H....I....J....K....L....M....N....O....P....Q....R....S....T....U....V....W....X....Y....Z....#.....ber....uns....Presse....Werbung....Jobs....Kontakt....Infos....Forum....Fragen....und....Antworten....Surftipps....Datenschutz..../....AGB....Impressum....Links....Magic....Internet....AMPYA....ProSiebenSat.1....Setlist.fm....MyVideo....Hot....Songs....Justin....Timberlake....-....CAN'T....STOP....THE....FEELING!....(Original....Song....From....DreamWorks....Animation's...."Trolls")....Songtext....Kungs....-....This....Girl....Songtext....Drake....-....One....Dance....Songtext....Frans....-....If....I....Were....Sorry....Songtext....DNCE....-....Cake....by....the....Ocean....Songtext....Calvin....Harris....feat...Login...Log...dich...ein...oder...registriere...dich...kostenlos...um...diese...Funktion...zu...nutzenAn...alternate...version,...with...James...singing...the...whole...chorus,...was...featured...in..."Big...Time...Cartoon",...which...premiered...on...July...11,...2013The...name...of...the...song...was...revealed...on...April...26,...2013...via...Big...Time...Rush's...twitter...accountJetzt...bersetzung...hinzufgen...Auf...Facebook...teilen...Facebook...Songtext...twittern...Twitter...Auf...Google+...teilen...Google+...Whatsapp...Writer(s):...Megan...Perry,...Amy...Heidemann,...James...Bailey,...Ryan...Ogren,...Rami...Jrade,...Nick...Bailey,...Nick...Noonan...Copyright:...Where...Da...Kasz...At?,...Karmin...Music,...Prescription...Songs,...Sony/ATV...Songs...LLC,...Poptimistic...Music,...Runner...Runner...Music...Lyrics...powered...by...www.musiXmatch.com...Fehlerhaften...Songtext...melden...Big...Time...Rush...-...Worldwide...hnliche...Songtexte...Leave...It...All...to...Me...von...Miranda...Cosgrove...Miranda...Cosgrove...-...Leave...It...All...to...Me...deutsche...bersetzung...Not...a...Love...Song...von...Ross...Lynch...Ross...Lynch...-...Not...a...Love...Song...deutsche...bersetzung...All...I...Ever...Need...von...Austin...Mahone...Austin...Mahone...-...All...I...Ever...Need...deutsche...bersetzung...Make...It...Shine...(Victorious...Theme)...von...Victorious...Cast...Victorious...Cast...-...Make...It...Shine...(Victorious...Theme)...deutsche...bersetzung...Alben...24/seven...von...Big...Time...Rush...Songtext...kommentieren...Name...E-Mail...Adresse...Website...(optional)...Kommentar...Kommentieren...Schreibe...den...ersten...Kommentar!...Big...Time...Rush...-...Worldwide...bersetzung...Noch...keine...bersetzung...vorhanden.Wikia...Skip...to...Content...Skip...to...Wiki...Navigation...Skip...to...Site...Navigation...The...Home...of...Fandom...Games...Movies...TV...Explore...Wikia...Games...Movies...TV...Trending...Wikias...Community...Central...Search...this...wikia...Search...all...of...Wikia...Sign...In...Register...Username...Password...Forgot...your...password?...Stay...logged...in...Or...Connect...Start...a...wikia...Advertisement...Big...Time...Rush...Wiki...Navigation...On...the...Wiki...Wiki...Activity...Random...page...Videos...Images...Enter...Rocqu...Records...Forum...Episodes...Season...1...Episode...Guide...Big...Time...Concert...Big...Time...Audition...Stephanie...King...Big...Time...Terror...Big...Time...Love...Song...Big...Time...School...of...Rocqu...Season...2...Episode...Guide...Big...Time...Break-Up...Big...Time...Reality...Big...Time...Girl...Group...Big...Time...Crush...Big...Time...Beach...Party...Big...Time...Moms...Big...Time...Movie...Season...3...Big...Time...Surprise...Big...Time...Decision...Big...Time...Babysitting...Big...Time...Gold...Big...Time...Camping...Big...Time...Rescue...Big...Time...Bloopers...Season...4...Episode...Guide...Rocqu...Records...Season...4...(overview)...Big...Time...Invasion...Big...Time...Lies...Big...Time...Scandal...Big...Time...Cameo...Big...Time...Rush...Characters...Kendall...Knight...Carlos...Garcia...James...Diamond...Logan...Mitchell...Katie...Knight...Jo...Taylor...Camille...Roberts...Lucy...Stone...Pairings...Jendall...Kucy...Lomille...Kenlos...Kogan...Kames...Jarlos...Jagan...Rames...Jatie...Cast...Kendall...Schmidt...Carlos...PenaVega...James...Maslow...Logan...Henderson...Ciara...Bravo...Katelyn...Tarver...Malese...Jow...Actors...Actresses...Locations...The...Palm...Woods...Rocqu...Records...Websites...BTRband...Kendall's...Twitter...Carlos'...Twitter...James'...Twitter...Logan's...Twitter...BigTimeTour...CarlosPenaNow...BigTimeRushTV...Music...BTR...Til'...I...Forget...About...You...Boyfriend...City...Is...Ours...Nothing...Even...Matters...Worldwide...Halfway...There...Big...Night...Oh...Yeah...Big...Time...Rush...(Theme)...Stuck...Elevate...Music...Sounds...Better...With...You...No...Idea...Cover...Girl...Love...Me,...Love...Me...If...I...Ruled...the...World...Time...Of...Our...Life...Superstar...Elevate...(song)...Paralyzed...Windows...Down...24/Seven...24/Seven...Like...Nobody's...Around...Crazy...For...U...Picture...This...Confetti...Falling...Amazing...We...Are...Love...Me...Again...Lost...in...Love...Na...Na...Na...EP...Holiday...Bundle...Big...Time...Movie...Soundtrack...-...EP...Unreleased...Songs...Intermission...Featuring...You...Anything...Goes...Falling...Apart...Dance,...Dance,...Dance...Heffron...Drive...Quiet...Please...Love...Letter...Stand...Forever...Better...Get...To...Movin'...Time...Wasting...About...Admins...Bat...Forever...The...Rush...BlueFlamez...MamuelRoriTessie...RodRedlineM1...Report...a...problem...Wiki...policy...Promotion...Requirements...Big...Time...Rush...Wiki...Policy...Ship...Warring...Big...Time...Rush...Wiki...Chat...policy...Policy...Privacy...policy...Reliable...sources...Stubs...Big...Time...Merchandise...Big...Time...Concert...Dustin...Belt...WayneWayne...Big...Time...Wedding...MrJetzt...bersetzung...hinzufgen...Song...for...You...Songtext...Waking...up...from...another...dayI'm...feeling...so...insane'Cause...ever...since...I...saw...your...faceI...got...it...tattooed...on...my...brainDid...you...know...that...you...came...and...you...got...me...like...this?'Cause...I...know...you're...the...one...that...I...wanna...be...withYou...gotta...know...I'd...do...anythingTo...get...you...to...notice...meWhat...I...gotta...do...to...get...you...into...my...life?I...could...be...your...bad...boy...or...baby...I...could...be...niceI...would...give...you...all...the...starsIf...you...give...me...the...nightCome...on,...eh,...eh,...ehThere's...a...million...pretty...girls...all...overBut...they...got...nothing...on...youBeen...all...around...the...worldAnd...no...one...gets...me...like...the...way...you...doBaby...I...thought...that...you...should...knowNone...of...the...rest...are...even...closeThere's...a...million...pretty...girls...all...overBut...you...know...this...song's...for...youThis...song's...for...youNow...I...got...your...attention...babeThere's...some...things...I...need...to...sayLike...you're...the...one...that...I...dream...aboutIt's...on...my...mind...like...every...day...(every...day)Did...you...know...that...you...came...and...you...got...me...like...this?'Cause...I...know...you're...the...one...that...I...wanna...be...withYou...gotta...know...I'd...do...anythingTo...get...you...to...notice...meSo...tell...meWhat...I...gotta...do...to...get...you...into...my...life?I...could...be...your...bad...boy...or...baby...I...could...be...niceI...would...give...you...all...the...starsIf...you...give...me...the...nightCome...on,...eh,...eh,...ehGot...my...head...in...the...cloudsAnd...I'm...walking...on...airWant...you...all...to...myselfAnd...I...don't...want...to...shareWhere...you...wanna...go?'Cause...I'm...taking...you...thereCome...on,...eh,...eh,...ehThere's...a...million...pretty...girls...all...overBut...they...got...nothing...on...youBeen...all...around...the...worldAnd...no...one...gets...me...like...the...way...you...doBaby...I...thought...that...you...should...knowNone...of...the...rest...are...even...closeThere's...a...million...pretty...girls...all...overBut...you...know...this...song's...for...youThis...song's...for...youYo,...one...in...a...millionSo...baby...what...are...the...odds?A...million...miles...awayBut...I...know...this...is...my...songYou...know...you...got...the...right...girlWith...the...right...muscleKeep...you...reeled...in...but...won't...knock...the...hustleI...want...you...to...want...meNo...I...don't...wanna...be...wonderingIf...you...wanna...be...with...meWhen...the...skies...get...to...thunderingI...still...want...my...heart...flutteringEvery...day...without...a...shadow...of...a...doubtBaby...all...you...gotta...sayThere's...a...million...pretty...girls...all...overBut...they...got...nothing...on...you...(nothing...on...you)Been...all...around...the...worldAnd...no...one...gets...me...like...the...way...you...doBaby...I...thought...that...you...should...knowNone...of...the...rest...are...even...closeThere's...a...million...pretty...girls...all...overBut...you...knowThis...song's...for...youThis...song's...for...youWhat...I...gotta...do...to...get...you...into...my...life?I...could...be...your...bad...boy...or...baby...I...could...be...niceI...would...give...you...all...the...starsIf...you...give...me...the...nightCome...on,...eh,...eh,...ehThis...song's...for...youGot...my...head...in...the...cloudsAnd...I'm...walking...on...airWant...you...all...to...myselfAnd...I...don't...want...to...shareWhere...you...wanna...go?'Cause...I'm...taking...you...thereEh,...eh,...ehThis...song's...for...youThis...song's...for...youThis...song's...for...you...Noch...keine...bersetzung...vorhanden...Lyrics...Explore...SongsMost...popularFastest...climbersRecently...addedFeatured...Explore...AlbumsMost...popularFastest...climbersRecently...addedNew...releases...Explore...ArtistsMost...popularFastest...climbersRecently...addedFeaturedBrowse...by...nameBrowse...by...genre...Official...ChartsOverviewSinglesAlbumsUnited...StatesUnited...KingdomCanadaAustraliaSwedenFinlandOther...countries...ContributeSubmitReviewMost...WantedBecome...Moderator...Men..Songtexte..Powered..by..MyVideo..Suchen....Suche..Men....News..Songtexte..bersetzungen..Charts..Artists..Quiz..Community..Registrieren../..Login..Mit..Facebook..einloggen..Mit..Twitter..einloggen..Mit..Google..einloggen..Home>b>Big..Time..Rush>Song..for..You..Bild:..last.fm..Song..for..You..Songtext..von..Big..Time..Rush..Auf..Facebook..teilen..Facebook..Songtext..twittern..Twitter..Auf..Google+..teilen..Google+..Whatsapp..Noch..keine..bersetzung..vorhanden[1]....A....possible....alternate....name....for....this....song....is...."This....Song....Is....For....You"Entertainment....Video....Games....Lifestyle....Dieser...Song...hat...noch...keine...Fans...About...LetsSingItHomeWelcome!SitemapMuseum...AssistSupportContactSubmit...an...ideaSubmit...a...problem...ShareFacebookGoogle+TwitterTell...a...friend...UsagePrivacy...PolicyTerms...Of...Use...Lyrics..Waking..up..from..another..day..I'm..feeling..so..insane..'Cause..ever..since..I..saw..your..face..I..got..it..tattooed..on..my..brain..Did..you..know..that..you..came..and..you..got..me..like..this..'Cause..I..know..you're..the..one..I..wanna..be..with..You..gotta..know..that..I'd..do..anything..To..get..you..to..notice..me..What..do..I..gotta..do..to..get..into..my..life?..I..can..be..your..bad..boy,..or..baby..I..could..be..nice..I..could..give..you..all..the..stars..if..you..give..me..the..night..I'm..all..eh,..eh,..eh..There's..a..million..pretty..girls..all..over..but..they..got..nothing..on..you..Been..all..around..the..world,..and..no..one..gets..me..like..the..way..you..do..Baby..I..thought..that..you..should..know..None..of..the..rest..are..even..close..There's..a..million..pretty..girls..all..over..But..you..know..this..song's..for..you..This..song's..for..you..Now..I..got..your..attention..babe..'Cause..there's..things..I..need..to..say..You're..the..one..that..I..dream..about..It's..on..my..mind..like..every..day..Did..you..know..that..you..came..and..you..got..me..like..this..'Cause..I..know..you're..the..one..I..wanna..be..with..You..gotta..know..that..I'd..do..anything..To..get..you..to..notice..me..What..do..I..gotta..do..to..get..into..my..life?..I..can..be..your..bad..boy,..or..baby..I..could..be..nice..I..could..give..you..all..the..stars..if..you..give..me..the..night..I'm..all..eh,..eh,..eh..Got..my..head..in..the..clouds..and..I'm..walking..on..air..Want..you..all..to..myself..and..I..don't..want..to..share..Where..you..wanna..go..'cause..I'm..taking..you..there..I'm..all..eh,..eh,..eh..There's..a..million..pretty..girls..all..over..but..they..got..nothing..on..you..Been..all..around..the..world,..and..no..one..gets..me..like..the..way..you..do..Baby..I..thought..that..you..should..know..None..of..the..rest..are..even..close..There's..a..million..pretty..girls..all..over..But..you..know..this..song's..for..you..This..song's..for..you..Now..one..in..a..million..So..baby..what..are..the..odds..A..million..miles..a..way..But..I..know..this..is..my..song..You..know..you..got..the..right..girl..With..the..right..muscle..Keep..you..real..thin..But..won't..knock..the..hussle..I..don't..want..you..to..want..me..No..I..don't..want..to..be..wondering..if..you..wanna..be..with..me..When..the..skies..hit..the..thunder..I..still..want..my..heart..fluttering..every..day..Without..the..shadow..of..a..doubt..Baby..all..you..gotta..say..There's..a..million..pretty..girls..all..over..But..they..got..nothing..to..you..Been..all..around..the..world,..but..no..one..gets..me..like..you..do..Baby..I..thought..that..you..should..know..None..of..the..rest..are..even..close..There's..a..million..pretty..girls..all..over..But..you..know..this..song's..for..you..This..song's..for..you..What..do..I..gotta..do..to..get..into..my..life?..I..can..be..your..bad..boy,..or..baby..I..could..be..nice..I..could..give..you..all..the..stars..if..you..give..me..the..night..Or..morning..This..song's..for..you..Got..my..head..in..the..clouds..and..I'm..walking..on..it..Want..you..all..for..myself..and..I..don't..want..to..share..Where..you..wanna..go..'cause..I'm..taking..you..there..Eh,..eh,..eh..This..song's..for..you..This..song's..for..you..This..song's..for..you..This..song's..for..you..This..song's..for..you..Trivia..The..song..was..leaked..online..on..April..20,..2013..with..also..the..following..songs:..Confetti..Falling,..We..Are,..24/Seven..(Song),..Picture..This..and..Get..Up f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 23:15 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Resident Evil World Index du Forum -> Resident Evil RPG -> Les personnages Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Template UT by dav.bo